Simple Mobile Notary and Apostille provides California Apostille process service to Walnut creek, Concord,
Orinda, Lafayette, Moraga, San ramon, Alamo, Antioch, Berkeley, Oakland, Martinez, Pittsburgh and through
out San Francisco Bay Area California. The California Apostille process is an authentication issued by the
California Secretary of State for certifying the signature(s) of documents destined for countries belonging the
Hague Convention. Only the signature of a California Notary Public and the following California officers and
their deputies may be apostilled in the State of California: County Clerk or Recorder, Court Administrator of
the Superior Court, Officers whose authority is not limited to any particular county, Executive Clerks of the
Superior Court, Executive Officers of the Superior Court.
Some of the Frequently Apostilled Documents are but not limited to:
- Adoption documents.
- Marriage certificates.
- Birth & Death certificates.
- Power of Attorney.
- Divorce documents.
- Criminal Record / Background checks
- US Degrees/Diplomas for foreign Studies or Jobs.
- Letters for U.S Visas.
- Business or Corporate documents.
- Any other documents required by the foreign Countries.
The California Secretary of State provides authentication of public official signatures on documents to be
used outside United States of America. The country of destination determines whether the authentication is
an Apostille or Certification.
MOBILE NOTARIES &
|24 HR MOBILE SERVICE
TO ALL BAY AREA CITIES
|SIMPLE MOBILE NOTARIES & APOSTILLES SERVICES. All Rights Reserved
- 24-48 Hours processing fees is $175 per Apostille ( Includes Notary, County & State fees)
- 5 Business Day processing fees is $135 per Apostille ( Includes Notary, County & State fees)
- Discount Available for multiple documents. ( Please call us )
- Pick up documents (Additional fees applies)
- All fees disclosed in advance of service
- Same Day Apostille Service (* Restrictions applies ) (Additional fee applies)
If time is a factor for you or if you are unsure about all of the steps,our Apostille Service will correctly handle
the process for you. Mistakes can be costly and very time consuming. You may also obtain additional
information from the web site of the California Secretary of State.
Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette
San Ramon. Antioch
Berkeley, San Francisco
Pleasant Hill & more
MOBILE ALL BAY AREA
|SIMPLE MOBILE NOTARIES & APOSTILLES SERVICES